Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Creating vs Consuming

In my previous blog post I talked about my schools recent revamp of it's tech plan and tech vision. We came to the realization that we want to find ways for students to be creators and not so much consumers. More entrepreneurial and innovative. So to create these opportunities, we are looking at how to incorporate more STEAM opportunities for students in the form of MakerSpaces, an AV studioYour school and Googles 9 Principles for Innovation describes what we are trying to accomplish.  Creativity, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, and Communication are key components. I will keep you posted!
and video broadcasting, robots and programming and even revamping our scheduling of classes. It is an exciting time to be at my school and I am excited to be a part of the planning and implementation of the vision for our students. I feel that this is the right way to prepare our students for the future in order to help them to pursue their dreams and be innovative. This recent blog post:

No comments:

Post a Comment